Tradução de frases "If LA Operas take on the end"

Oi, será que alguém pode me ajudar a traduzir algumas frases?

"If LA Operas take on the end of the world is even remotely accurate, sign me up. Fantastic finish to the ring cycle. Boom goes the dynamite."

".In Malibu right now the mood is ripe with soccer fever. Somebody actually asked "could you hurry with the whip on that frap?" "

".Start painting the nursery...bundle of joy is on its way. "

"My last booty call was actually about four days ago. They don’t happen a lot. In life there should be a number of booty-call and booty-text people you can feel safe with. "

"Hollywood is filled with extremely attractive, extremely talented people so take your pick."

HEHE...muitíssimo obrigada!

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Thomas 7 62 297
I will not translate, but I will explain some terms that are probably troubling you.

"If LA Operas take on the end of the world is even remotely accurate, sign me up. Fantastic finish to the ring cycle. Boom goes the dynamite."
TAKE ON = concept of, idea of, image of, thoughts about, opinion of
SIGN ME UP = I want to go too, I want to do it too, I approve completely, etc. (to sign up = to enroll in a class, to indicate by writing your name on a list that you want to do something, receive something, go somewhere, etc. A common expression at schools.)
RING CYCLE = (I need more context to understand this.)
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE = "Boom" is the sound of an explosion. The writer is using lots of imagery to express the idea that it is a powerful performance.

".In Malibu right now the mood is ripe with soccer fever. Somebody actually asked "could you hurry with the whip on that frap?" "
MALIBU = a beach north and west of Los Angeles, very exclusive area.
MOOD IS RIPE WITH SOCCER FEVER = everyone is excited about soccer
COULD YOU HURRY WITH THE WHIP ON THE FRAP? = Could you please quickly put the whipped cream (chantilly?) on the iced coffee? (Frap or frappé is a somewhat expensive iced gourmet coffee.)

".Start painting the nursery...bundle of joy is on its way. "
BUNDLE OF JOY = baby

"My last booty call was actually about four days ago. They don’t happen a lot. In life there should be a number of booty-call and booty-text people you can feel safe with. "
BOOTY-CALL = This refers to a kind of "ficar". The couple has sex without any romantic connection. It's midnight, you are alone, you phone (call) a girl you know, and the two of you meet for the purpose of sex. Very casual, no commitments. "Booty-text" would be someone you send a text to via your cell phone for a meeting for sex without commitment.

"Hollywood is filled with extremely attractive, extremely talented people so take your pick."
TAKE YOUR PICK = Choose.