Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Tradução em português

Simon Vasconcelos 11 225
Great Sport Relief Bake Off: celebrities tremble before Hollywood and Berry

Former Bake Off finalist Mary-Anne Boermans on how stepping into the Bake Off marquee can turn even the best prepared baker into a dithering idiot.
Walking into the pastel-coloured world of the Bake Off marquee for the first time is a surreal experience. I remember standing there a bit slack-jawed, trying to take it in – and then picturing myself baking in there. In my mind I was calmly wafting about in soft focus, serenely conjuring up all manner of confections that would delight and enchant Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry. Of course, it didn't go like that at all. So as I've settled down to watch the Great Sport Relief Bake Off this week, I have empathised with the celebrities.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
jlmmelo 14 107
Suggestion:

Grande alívio (ou audiência (?)) no jogo/competição do Bake-off.

Bake-off é um programa da BBC2.
The Guardian

Bake-off - a cooking competition where people bake a recipe they have created themselves. Macmillan
jlmmelo 14 107
Complementando:
Haste makes waste...
Pelo que entendi, pesquisando mais, o nome do programa é "Great Sport Relief Bake Off". Então a minha tradução está errada. Vamos esperar a opinião dos membros do fórum.
jlmmelo 14 107
De repente "Bake-Off" é um programa que faz parte da campanha "Sport Relief". (?)

Sport Relief is a biennial charity event from Comic Relief, in association with BBC Sport, which brings together the worlds of sport and entertainment to raise money to help vulnerable people in both the UK and the world's poorest countries. At the heart of the campaign is the Sport Relief Mile.Wikipedia