Heavy on puppy fat - Tradução em português

Simon Vasconcelos 11 221
The first thing my mum told me when she got out of hospital was that I looked chubby. I was heavy on puppy fat and a solid month of dad-food, so she bought me a new bike and I rode every day, as fast as I could for as long as I could. She filled my school bag with dried fruits and cereal bars and zero-fat yogurts, until I told her that I could eat more healthily if I bought food at school, so she sent me each day with money for lunch. I'd bring it home each evening and stash it under my bed.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Acho que é gordurinha extra. Ou gordurinha/pelanca de bebê. É quando o cachorrinho, ou gatinho - no caso do meu pet - está acima do pelo e fica com aquelas pelancas gostosas de apertar.
Telma Regina 9 65 608
Tradução possível:
"I was heavy on puppy fat" - eu estava gordinho como um bebê.
Telma Regina 9 65 608
"I was heavy on puppy fat" - Eu estava muito rechonchudo (talvez se encaixe melhor na idéia de 'puppy fat').