Might not easily offer - Tradução em português

Simon Vasconcelos 11 221
I had felt a bitter curiosity, a burning envious eagerness, to know who he was. It was possible that a future opportunity of putting the question might not easily offer, so I risked asking it on our way back to the house.

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
"It was possible that a future opportunity of putting the question might not easily offer,..."

Era possível que uma futura oportunidade de fazer a pergunta não aparecesse tão facilmente. (na verdade seria algo como -a probabilidade de a oportunidade não se oferecer tão facilmente/outra vez.)

============================================
Man, I am doing a mental calisthenics to keep up with your reading, for I am jumping to and fro. Coming from your ''The Woman in White'' from yester-days, to more contemporary Grisham novels and in-between navigating the Future Shock, by Alvin Tofler! LOL.