Miss Halcombe’s return to me - Tradução em português

Simon Vasconcelos 11 221
That suspicious question about the men of the rank of Baronet whom I might happen to know – had hardly been dismissed from my mind by Miss Halcombe’s return to me in the summer-house, before it was recalled again by her own answer.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
That suspicious question

had hardly been dismissed from my mind by Miss Halcombe’s return to me in the summer-house, before it was recalled again by her own answer.

Aquela pergunta suspeita....que minha mente tinha parado de pensar, pela volta da senhorita Halcombe para mim na casa de verão, antes de ter sido trazida (a pergunta) de volta à minha mente pela própria resposta dela.
Telma Regina 9 65 608
Paulo, somente complementando sua tradução:
"That suspicious question,... had hardly been dismissed from my mind..., before it was recalled again... " - Aquela pergunta suspeita,.. mal tinha saído de meu pensamento,... antes de me lembrar dela novamente..."
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
You are welcome, that´s team work. By the way, it´s an honour having my threads read and proofread by you. It´s not easy to proofread oneself, at least in my case.
<3