Other big cogs pushing for Romney - Tradução em português

Simon Vasconcelos 11 225
There's the way his selection makes Romney look more of a weak flip-flopper than ever, seeing as he has said he doesn't even agree with Ryan on various crucial issues and yet nonetheless selected him, which I'm sure had nothing to do with Rupert Murdoch and various other big cogs pushing for Romney to do so.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Carls 2 78
My suggestion:
There's the way his selection makes Romney look more of a weak flip-flopper than ever, seeing as he has said he doesn't even agree with Ryan on various crucial issues and yet nonetheless selected him, which I'm sure had nothing to do with Rupert Murdoch and various other big cogs pushing for Romney to do so.
and various other big cogs pushing for Romney to do so. = e várias outras grandes engrenagens que forçam o Romney a agir assim.
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
O Rupert Murdoch, assim como outros, é um "big cog." = um cara importante, influente, manda-chuva.

pushing for = promovendo

They pushed for Romney to select Ryan. = Eles fomentaram (incitaram) para que Romney selecionasse Ryan.