Ready! set! hike! - Tradução em português

Por favor, como traduziríamos essa frase no português?

Ready! Set! Hike!

É o título de um artigo.

Obrigada pela ajuda!

Grace

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
8 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
"Em suas marcas, preparar, comecem a caminhar / trilhar/ fazer (a) trilha!"

O título emprega uma forma humorística da tradicional ordem dada pelo juiz numa corrida olímpica.
dlr 1
On the contrary! That is a phrase you hear in American football. You kinda have to know how the game works but I'll see if I can describe it quickly.

The goal of both teams is to move the football towards the 'endzone' which is at the opposite end of the field. The teams take turns playing 'offense' and 'defense', when the team is playing 'defense' they try to stop the other team from advancing the ball and when the team is playing 'offense' they are trying to advance the football. However, the game happens in short bursts of action called a 'play'. There is still much more to the game but, generally, at the beginning of each play one of the players says "Ready! Set! Hike!" or something similar, which begins the 'play'.

I'm not sure how many people outside the US are familiar with the game, but it would be almost like saying "Ready! Set! Go!". I'm not sure how to translate that, but it should clearer now.
Thaks, it´s clear now! Great!

Grace
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Me faz lembrar de UM, DOIS, TRÊS E JÁ. - “UM, DO, LÁ, SI, JÁ".
Thomas 7 62 297
Adding to the post of "dlr", the expression "to hike" refers to throwing the ball in a very specific way (between the legs) to another player. Yes, I know it sounds strange! The next time (or "if") you watch a game of American football, you will see what I mean.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
Nós dizemos isso no jogo de futebol americano, o quarterback diz isso antes jogada.. Os times brasileiros falam: "Prepara.. Posição.. Vai!"
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
dlr and Thomas,

You mentioned it is related to football (that sport you play with the hands). But what would be said in a swimming competition, for example? I mean, what is the translation for our "Em suas marcas - Prepara - Vai"?

Tks in advance
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Flávia,

Sem querer intrometer, mas já intrometendo, sugiro: On your marks, get set, go!

Ainda: Ready! Set! Go!

Bons estudos!