Signs - Gemini - Tradução em português

S005 1
Hello,

I'm doing a translation course and this week I have to translate a text about the sign Gemini. I thought it was kind of difficult, since I know nothing about astrology.
So, hopefully someone here will be able to help me.

These are parts where I got stuck:

- You are the collector of cool, endlessly curious and always aware of ...
I couldn't find anything for collector of cool

- you tend to breeze between interests, chasing every flight of fancy that grabs your attention.
This whole sentence was difficult for me.

- Your gifts: ... A rock star's edge
Seus dons: ... A rock star's edge

I'll let you know my grade after the teacher corrects the exercise.

Thank you for you help
God bless you

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
Not only difficult, but astrological mumbo-jumbo is always pitched in deliberately obscure language so that every person will identify with some of the nonsense. But it's a great language exercise!

--the collector of cool = o colecionador de coisas sofisticadas (cool usado como substantivo, significando aquela classe de coisas chiques)
--Vc passa sem esforço de um interesse seu a outro, perseguindo cada vôo da imaginação que o atrai
(usaram ventinho=breeze [to breeze through a task = concluir um trabalho com facilidade] e vôos da imaginação=flights of fancy de um modo figurado -- ambos se referem ao vento e ar)
--o jeito / perfil de um rock star.

(Somebody give an edge to my Portuguese, please.)