Steak out - Tradução em português

Boa noite amigos do fórum,

Estava lendo algumas coisas na internet, quando de repente, me deparo com a seguinte passagem de um texto :

"
- We must steal tickets to that concert!

- I'll steak out a park with my ghetto blaster bumpin one D and all the little girls that come running with be interrogated.. And possibly held by ransom..
"

Me parece uma conversa bem informal. A pontuação do texto é exatamente assim. Além do mais, não entendi quase nada da segunda frase. Ele falou "running with", mas não consigo achar a quem o "with" se refere.

Bons estudos á todos :D

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Telma Regina 9 65 608
"I'll steak out a park with my ghetto blaster bumpin one D"
Vou 'guardar' um lugar no parque com meu 'estéreo portátil' (ghetto blaster) tocando músicas 'básicas' (one D - superficial, lacking depth)
"and all the little girls that come running with be interrogated"
e todas as garotinhas que se aproximam sejam interrogadas...
(ou - que vem fazer companhia)
(run with
1. To keep company: runs with a wild crowd).
(É mais ou menos essa a tradução.)
Thomas 7 62 296
The writer made a mistake. A "steak" is a bife. A stake can be one of many things (uma estaca, aposta, poste, domínio parcial

to stake out = to claim ownership (temporary or permanent) of something (to stake out a campsite, to stake out seats in a soccer stadium, to stake out a table in the park, etc.) demarcar

to stake out = to keep under surveillance (such as the police who are watching the activities of a suspected criminal), vigilar

Actually, the writer made several mistakes. The writer, not Al Henrique.
to me it seems that 'with' is as typo. I think he meant 'will'. At least it makes much more sense to me, even with Telma's explanation.
Thomas escreveu: to stake out = to keep under surveillance (such as the police who are watching the activities of a suspected criminal), vigilar
Vigiar, hehe. Although, the substantive might be either 'vigia' or 'vigília'

edit: sorry. the dictionary does seem to recognize 'vigilar', but I've never seen it, and I would advise you on dropping the L.
Telma Regina 9 65 608
Como o Thomas disse, esse texto está cheio de erros. O autor usa muitas gírias o que torna a tradução mais difícil. "Steak out" também é uma gíria.
Here a dialog from "The Mentalist" --> https://soundcloud.com/voyag3r-1/stake-it-out

Hey. -Hi, boss. Where are you? -We're looking for Sandra Guzman, the motel maid that found the body. She's playing hard to get. Oh, take a break from that. Get to the motel as quick as you can and stake it out.We think the victim's husband might be headed over there.