Tradução de "to struggle the mouth"

Avatar do usuário alexandre.santos 1420 1 3 29
What does it means this: to struggle the mouth
The whole sentence is: "I think Alexandre Santos is going to struggle the mouth because of the language barrier "

Gee ! My mind went blank ! I think I skipped that class.. rsrsrsrs

Thank you all !!!

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22565 8 59 566
alexandre.santos escreveu:
What does it means this:

Correção:
"What does this mean:...?" ou "What does it mean:...?"

A sentença faz sentido se escrita dessa maneira:

"I think Alexandre Santos is going to struggle the mouth because of the language barrier".
(Eu acho que o Alexandre Santos vai ter dificuldades por causa da barreira linguística).
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 35970 4 32 631
It´s a first for me as well. Where did you get it from? could you offer more context?
Thank you very much, Paulo and Telma...

But...I think the word is " the most "

It'd be like this: " I think Alexandre Santos is going to struggle the most because of the language barrier"

Does it make any sense now?

Se you !
Yeah, now it makes a whale of a sense!
What's up, dude !

I need to train my listening skills

My ears are not so trained as yours and Telma's.. but... I am trying so hard to be as good as you are, pal !

And I'd like you to thank you. You, Paulo, help a lot this site!

See you, bro !
Thank you for your nice and positive feedback, you know, customer satisfaction is the part that I enjoy the best of this job. Haha, just kidding around, thank you very much, I am glad that it helped.
And I must point out the teamwork, with Telma, Donay, Alessandro, Juliana, Ana (Ancrispa), Thomas, and others knowledgeable giants here (if I go on citing, it will take the rest of the day), it´s a breeze to learn English. ;)
Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22565 8 59 566
"The most" é usado na forma de superlativo de adjetivos. Na sua sentença, sugiro o uso do advérbio "mostly":

I think he is going to struggle mostly because of the language barrier.

most-x-the-most-como-utilizar-t5797.html
Well.. Telma...that is exactly what I have heard. So it does not usual. It is not grammatically correct, is it?
See you!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Both are possible. Telma has a point, indeed in the sense os "mainly" it would be that way, and it was a suggestion (certainly she thought of "mainly") which could be very likely.

Most by CALD definition goes "the biggest number or amount of; more than anything or anyone else..."
So, I would hazard a guess that is in this way (referring to intensity and would mean), so in a way I think the sentence could be translated into the following.

I think Alexandre Santos is going to struggle the most because of the language barrier"
Eu acho que a maior dificuldade para Alexandre Santos vai ter é a barreira da linguagem.

So, with a slight different nuance.