Todas as tags EVO que não estiveram aqui - Tradução em inglês

Olá professor,

Quero escrever essa frase:

Todas as "tags EVO" que não estiveram aqui no TS (team speak) e estiveram jogando como falso eu irei destruir.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
6 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Eu diria assim...

Every tag like "EVO" that aren't in TS (team speak) but are playing as false, I will destroy that TAGs.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I am not a game-savvy, but whatever...

Any player tagged as EVO (evolution) that don´t show up here on TS and was/is playing with a false nick (cheating in any other way - could be by getting points via downloaded program cheats, doing malicious attacks on others, etc) will be dumped/banned for three months, for a year, for good, etc.

-------------------
Team Speak is a plataform (or Forum) to speak about games, any games.
So this answer was just a generic one, since one can´t know what game you refer to. Anyway, I tried to get close to what you meant to convey. For example, Counter-Strike, Grepolis, and so on, any game online.
The cheating, in-game bans and other features must vary from game to game.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
is found/caught playing...
will be dumped/banned/removed (from the roster) etc...
IgorRoll escreveu:
Jnax escreveu:Olá professor,

Quero escrever essa frase:

Todas as "tags EVO" que não estiveram aqui no TS (team speak) e estiveram jogando como falso eu irei destruir.

eae blz?
Eu diria assim...

Every tag like "EVO" that aren't in TS (team speak) but are playing as false, I will destroy that TAGs

Igor,

Obrigada pela sugestão.
PPAULO escreveu:I am not a game-savvy, but whatever...

Any player tagged as EVO (evolution) that don´t show up here on TS and was/is playing with a false nick (cheating in any other way - could be by getting points via downloaded program cheats, doing malicious attacks on others, etc) will be dumped/banned for three months, for a year, for good, etc.

-------------------
Team Speak is a plataform (or Forum) to speak about games, any games.
So this answer was just a generic one, since one can´t know what game you refer to. Anyway, I tried to get close to what you meant to convey. For example, Counter-Strike, Grepolis, and so on, any game online.
The cheating, in-game bans and other features must vary from game to game.

PPaulo,

Obrigada pela resposta. O jogo é o Agar.io com a extensão "WTFOSAUROS server para o Chrome"
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
It was not known by me, I have some friends that play Grepolis and then they comment a lot, you know, he who plays online games get real excited about it. They get such a one-track mind...just like English learners, he hee.

Ah, and "jogando como falso" could be playing with a fake account (tantamount to being a multiplayer) or by using cheats and exploits (modified game software) etc...

Some home rules and penalties here:
https://www.bungie.net/en/help/article/11929

------------
All I know comes from overhearing that players that are my buddies converse, but then, I think rules are similar a little bit (the same applies to the lingo).