With many more - Tradução em português

Para mim soa errado mas talvez eu esteja errado:

Today Is my princess' 6th birthday! Happy birthday Celine! Mommy loves you very much! May God continue to bless you with "many" more!

TESTE DE NÍVEL Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
7 respostas
Daniel.S 1 2 7
não entendi a parte with many more ou até mesmo much more

qual é a intenção? qual o sentido?

Today Is my princess' 6th birthday! Happy birthday Celine! Mommy loves you very much! May God continue to bless you with "many" more!
Flavia.lm 1 10 96
Talvez "with many more birthdays" ?
Se for "with many more birthdays" ainda pra mim sua errado...

Nao seria melhor: "with many birthdays more" or "With more blessings" ??
Thomas 7 60 290
The intention would be understood. It is common to sing "Happy birthday" in this fashion:

"Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Happy birthday to you....and many more!"

Clearly people are wishing that the person have many more birthdays.
Daniel.S 1 2 7
so one may say:

???
Flavia.lm 1 10 96
Daniel,
Essa é justamente a questão do tópico...
Thomas 7 60 290
Sure, why not? Go ahead and say it. Frankly, however, I think it would be more suitable for an adult's party than a child's. Surely this sounds strange to you, but what are we saying? We are saying that we are wishing the child a long life, right? It seems inappropriate to me to bring the subject up at a child's party. Is this personal or cultural? I cannot tell you.

A very common bedtime prayer in English says,

"Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord
My soul to keep.
Should I die before I awake
I pray the Lord
My soul to take."

What is the kid praying? He is praying that, should he die in his sleep, that his soul will go to heaven. "Maybe I will die in my sleep and never see my family again." My, what a pleasant thought for a child who is sleepy and about to fall asleep. I believe in letting kids be kids.

End of sermon. I'm going to take a nap.