Wrestled, humped - Tradução em português

Alguém pode me ajudar na tradução dessas frases?

My dog just wrestled with Marina's dog. I feel very dirty.

Unfortunately, it's the fact. My dog humped Marina's dog. My world can never be the same.

Obrigada!

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
9 respostas
Hi hime_no_yoru,

I'll try to explain:
in this sentence, "wrestled" stands brigou, se atracou com o cachorro da Marina.

Unfortunately, it's the fact. My dog humped Marina's dog. My world can never be the same.
here, "humped" stands ter relação sexual, meu cachorro cruzou com a cadela da marina

I hope it helps you!
:)
Marcio_Farias 1 24 213
Meu cachorro se atracou com a cadela de Marina. Me sinto suja.

Infelizmente a verdade é esta. Meu cachorro cobriu a cadela de Marina. Meu mundo nunca mais será o mesmo.

Espere por outras traduções.
"Meu cachorro subjugou violentamente o cachorro de Marina. Me senti extremamente desgostoso!
Infelizmente, esta é a verdade! Meu cachorro praticamente partiu ao meio o cachorro de Marina. Meu mundo nunca mais será o mesmo!"

"Meu cachorro feriu, a ponto de imobilizar, o cachorro de Marina. Me senti péssimo.
Infelizmente, esta é a verdade! Infelizmente, essa é a verdade! Meu cachorro praticamente partiu ao meio o cachorro de Marina. Meu mundo caiu!"
Daniel.S 1 2 7

Meu cachorro se atracou com a cadela da Marina. Estou me sentindo muito mal.

Infelizmente essa é a realidade. Meu cachorro montou na cadela da marina. Meu mundo nunca mais será o mesmo.
dlr
wrestling doesn't really imply bad intentions, most likely the dogs were playing.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
Daniel.S 1 2 7
dlr:

You're right! And this is of of the reasons it took me a while for posting my suggestion. I spent about 10 minutes thinking on how this would sound in our language.

However, I think it does convey an idea that the stud did dominate the bitch as a way of getting to the next step (humping). That is, the stud probably did that by westling with her (which seems to be a smart and natural strategy for dogs).

all of you, take a look at the video below:

In Portuguese, I think we usually say "atracar" in this kind of situation.

By the way, I have three dogs. One of them is a bitch.
dlr
Another thing, while 'bitch' absolutely does mean 'female dog', it's also a vulgar insult and you almost never hear people refer to female dogs as bitches any more! But anyway, I think you get the idea.
Daniel.S 1 2 7
sorry dlr...

but I respectfully disagree with you. If someone uses the word bitch in this kind o context this dog is not to be said a pet but a reproducer. For instance, I called my female dog a bitch because she is part of a certain group of female dogs which are said to be used by breeders in breeeding programs, they're not pets. The word bitch was first used and people still use it in this sense though others tend to link it to rude connoctation due to its popular usage as a slang. You pointed out its negative connotation, but keep in mind it also can be used as a technical term. Maybe I shouldn't have used it here, I agree.

find out more on: http://pub12.bravenet.com/forum/static/ ... =4&msgid=0

Daniel
dlr
I see, well if you are a breeder that's a different story! Nevermind my last post then