You'd em I was wondering if you’d come across - Tradução em português

Olá pessoal! Vcs são incríveis. Muito obrigada por serem tão solícitos!
Bem, estou estudando um texto. E não entendi o uso do " 'd " na frase abaixo:

So I was wondering if you’d come across anything similar to that in countries you’d visited or even in your own country.

é had? E esse had é o past perfect? Se for past perfect não ficaria "se você tivesse se deparado com alguma coisa similar?
Desculpe estou um pouco confusa.
Deus abençoe a todos.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
To me it could be: It´s "if you would come across anything similar to that in countries you had visited..."
But chances are that it can be "if you had come across anything similar to that in countries you had visited"

To my thinking context would say, but my preference would be the second sentence. For the time being.
Bryan Philpott 2 22 127
It's had: "I was wondering if you had come across..." Not sure how best to explain it grammatically, but they're narrating a past event, and talking about something that happened before it, even in the past, so they use the pluperfect.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
It was what I thought (at first), I had a gut feeling about it, but I was in two minds anyway. Many thanks for clarifying things, Bryan. ;-)