Transcrição de vídeo "E3 2010 Forza"

Avatar do usuário claudemircloud 110 1
Olá galera, alguém poderia me ajudar mais uma vez na transcrição desse video.
Já fiz a transcrição e ficaram um monte de palavras que não consegui "ouvir direito" e sem falar num bocado de erros que com certeza cometi.
(.....)= não entedi

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYGuFsYDbQQ&feature=related[/youtube]

(.....)the lead designer and creative director turn 10 studios Bill Giese and Dan Greenawalk.

For tomorrow sports is a hole(.........)
Bill (all right) he will show what is the next

In a simple trip and a (................) Ferrari 458 Italian. With Kinect to the Xbox 260, we can drive this car simply by putting a hand and turn to. You can move your head(..............)
(......)looking in the corners.
As you expect this experience is running in a beautiful light day, at a similar 603(...)per second.

Now this (...) ....for a passing a continuous straight(.....) of course.
(....)race(....)Nice, wow, that's really good!
Time is running out(.....) good job.

We using Kinect Xbox 360, we are able to (....)amazing graphics with funny(....)gameplay.

Now put is(....) about the lovely cars. The magic of the Kinect for Xbox 360 allows to creat (....)new car experiences that could not be deliver untill now.

Use Kinect you can break through the scream and a little u to the car you can walk well in the car and checking out in many angles. You can take the curse to see the headlights.
You can walk well (in turn) (.....) new deal and looking (....)carbonic(....)

Now(....) the book and take a look(....)
Now a new game car will show you can(.....)
(.....)with Kinect you can, I love this car
With Kinect Xbox 360 you will imagethe way this expert cars.

Welcome to the future of race!

Galera, desde já obrigado
[Ladies and] Gentlemen, the lead designer and the creative director for Turn 10 Studios, Bill Giese and Dan Greenawalt.

Forza Motorsport is the home for innovation in racing. Bill and I are here to show you what's next. Let's hit the track in the hottest new car of the year: a 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia. With Kinect for the Xbox 360, you can drive this car simply by putting your hands at 10 and 2. You can move your head around the interior, or even look at the corners. As you'd expect, this experience is running in beautiful HD, at a seamless 60 frames per second.

Now, in this mode, points are scored for passing a continuous stream of less powerful cars. But the racing gets pretty intense all the same. Nice, that.. that was really good. Time's running out, see if you can get a couple more. Good Job. Using Kinect for the Xbox 360, we are able to marry amazing graphics with fun and intuitive gameplay.

Now, Forza has always been about the love of cars. The magic of Kinect for the 360, allows us to create radical, new car experiences. These are experiences that could not be delivered, until now. Using Kinect you can break through the screen and literally walk up to the car. You can walk around the car, and check it out from any angle. We can take a closer look at, say, the headlights. You can walk around towards the front of the car, or the side, and kneel down and look at the Formula 1 inspired, carbon ceramic brakes. Now let's walk around towards the back and take a look at the fire-breathing heart of this beast.

Now when you go to a car show, you can't touch the Ferraris, and you certainly can't sit in one. With Kinect, you can. I love this part. With Kinect for the Xbox 360, we are re-imagining the way you experience cars. Welcome to the future of racing.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário claudemircloud 110 1
Thanks very much Daniel...

I made a lot of mistakes but I hope with my leaning trajectory I will be able to improve it.