Transcrição de Vídeo Youtube: Don't Do That

Hi guys!
Então, gostaria que alguém transcrevesse esse vídeo em inglês p/ mim, pois estou treinando o meu listening e quero comparar com o que eu transcrevi. Espero e conto com a ajuda de vocês. Please!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nivb_VB ... ideo_title[/youtube]

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Ai vai uma parte!
To morrendo de sone, senão tentava terminar!

Hey...I move sh*t around.
.......toes!
Damn it!
Hello ...!
Water ...!
I`m going to tell you about this thing that I see all the time that really, really, really make me mad, blá blá blá this is very cliché.
I`m talking about some sh*t.
Every single day there is like, at least 5 different people talking to the same people that they talk to every single day.
I`m gonna read it to you in the full little dialog, monolog......no!
omfgomfg, I miss you so much friend. Exclamation point, exclamation point,exclamation point.
I`ll give you brownie point....
I can`t wait for girl talk and late night talk about runs. Hang soon! I love you -u-u. Exclamation point, smile face, ... , dash, dot, sideway slang.
You know, look, I get it`s a very kindy gesture. It`s very nice to know that you appreciate it and that you loved. I get it! Maybe I`m just a little pissed off because no one dances to me. No that`s not it.
Here what I`ll do. If someone sends that to me. That`s what I`ll do.
Parenteses em volta: as partes que eu mais tive dificuldade e não sei se estão certas, mas acho que é mais ou menos isso:
Hey...I move sh*t around.
((haaa... cheer toes))
Damn it!
Hello. hoes!
Water hoes!
I`m going to tell you about this things that I see all the time that really, really, really make me mad, blá blá blá this is very cliché.
I`m talking about some sh*t.
Every single day there is like, at least 5 different people talking to the same people that they talk to every single day.
I`m gonna read it to you in the full little dialog, monolog, dialect... no!
omfgomfg, I miss you so much friend. Exclamation point, exclamation point, exclamation point.
I`ll give you brownie point because she is punctuation mark, but that is excessive
I can`t wait for girl talk and late night talk about runs. Hang soon! I love you -u-u. Exclamation point, smile face, paranthesy (sic), dash, dot, sideway slang.
You know, look, I get it`s a very kind gesture. It`s very nice to know that you appreciate it and that you loved. I get it! Maybe I`m just really pissed off because no one does it to me. No that`s not it.
Here what I would do. If someone sent that to me. Here's what I would do.
Are you Ready?
Oh, my Gosh; Oh, my Gosh; Oh, my Gosh; Oh, my Gosh; Oh, my Gosh...
What?
OMG! Oh my gosh! Ohh...
What?
I missed you so much, friend!
That sucks for you, doesn't it?
I haven't seen you in like... three days, like three days, I (can't?) have(n't) seen you in like three days
That sucks, you know what really sucks is kids that haven't seen their parents in like 7 months, of like 2 years, or like they're like... dead. That's what really sucks. You still wanna complain, you wanna complain right now? Complain. Complain right now. Complain.
And I saw you yesterday.
How've you been? I miss youuuuuuuuuuuu, I miss youuuuuuuuuuuu, I miss... youuuuuuuuuuuu.
I can't wait for girl talk, and talking about boys, and ((you know talk about runs...))
I don't need that sh*t.
Did you watch the Jersey Shore?
What about Teen Mom, did you watch Teen Mom?
No...
Remember that time... that... we were... going... to the mall... to go see that movie... and than we ran into HIM (long ass rant)
No. No, I don't remember that. Hum...
...yu, we have to hang soon. We have to hang... soon. We have to hang... Soon.
No.
Love you.
Don... Don't do that.
Could you not just call and tell me that? I mean e-e-e-... I mean, you know... I get what you're doing, you're nice, you're probably a nice person.
I don't know your life. Most likely, if you're telling them that you love them you... probably have their phone number... and if not, then... that's something that you'll just need to work through in your own... and it's gonna happen, I can't stop this. It's gonna happen, and this is what I do with my life. Thank you very much.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!