Transcrição de Vídeo - Youtube: Secret Show in LA Announced

Alguém pode me ajudar a entender o que é dito nesse vídeo?
O que eu consegui entender: " That’s Phoenix and I’m Mike. We have (we’ve) a very special opurtunity for you. We want you...???... And It’s very small...???....It’s so small as...???...inside my hands. And all you have to do to...???...is support Music For Relief for Japan. Hmm, does that sound mysterious to you? Does that sound interesting? Just go to secretshowforjapan.com and find out what it is we’re talking about. And that’s...???...I’m gonna go right now because I don’t know what I’m talking about... So there... konichiwa. "

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
That’s Phoenix and I’m Mike. We have a very special oportunity for you. We want you to come see our party play in a very small ...... . It's so small it would fit inside of my hands. And all you have to do to come to this very small .... is support music for a relief for Japan. Humm! Does that sound misterious to you? Does that sound interesting?
Just go to secretshowforjapan.com and find out what it is we are talking about. And that's where I'm gonna go right now because I don't know what I'm talking about.
A palavra desconhecida é "venue". Então ficaria: " That’s Phoenix and I’m Mike. We have a very special oportunity for you. We want you to come see our party play in a very small venue . It's so small it would fit inside of my hands. And all you have to do to come to this very small venue is support music for a relief for Japan. Humm! Does that sound misterious to you? Does that sound interesting?
Just go to secretshowforjapan.com and find out what it is we are talking about. And that's where I'm gonna go right now because I don't know what I'm talking about."

Obrigado, mas ainda assim, tirando uma dúvida, Phoenix no começo diz "we have" ou "we've" ? Pois entendo we've. Embora eu saiba que isso não seja correto (não é, certo?) já vi outras ocorrências disso.
He says "We have" but he speaks so fast that you're understanding as "we've".
dlr 1
That’s Phoenix and I’m Mike. We have a very special opportunity for you. We want you to come see Linkin Park play at a very small venue. It's so small it would fit inside my hands. And all you have to do to come to this very small venue is support Music For Relief for Japan. Hmm! Does that sound mysterious to you? Does that sound interesting? Just go to secretshowforjapan.com and find out what it is we're talking about. And that's where I'm gonna go right now because I don't know what I'm talking about. So there... konnichiwa