There are ten facts below. Your task is to read them carefully and try and work out which one is not true. Nine are true, only one is false.
1. A typical bed usually houses over 6 billion dust mites.
2. The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven.
3. A person with hexadectylism has six fingers or six toes on one or both hands and feet
4. The loudest sound produced by any animal is 188 decibels. The animal is the African Elephant.
5. In ancient Egypt, Priests plucked every hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
6. The word four has four letters. In the English language there is no other number whose number of letters is equal to its value.
7. A pair of nesting barn owls is capable of catching and eating nearly 3,000 rats a year.
8. No piece of square dry paper can be folded more than 7 times in half.
9. Chocolate can kill dogs. Chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system; a few ounces are enough to kill a small dog.
10. There are more than twice as many kangaroos as people in Australia.