There are ten facts below. Your task is to read them carefully and try and work out which one is not true. Nine are true, only one is false.
1. The Bible, the world's best-selling book, is also the world's most shoplifted book.
2. Someone paid $14,000 for the bra worn by Marilyn Monroe in the film 'Some Like It Hot'.
3. Your tongue is the only muscle in your body that is attached at only one end.
4. More than 1,000 different languages are spoken on the continent of Africa.
5. In the U.S.A over eleven thousand people (up until the end of 2003) have visited a tortilla chip that appears to have the face of Jesus Christ burned into it?
6. A kiss lasting one minute can burn more than 100 calories.
7. Buckingham Palace in England has over six hundred rooms.
8. There was once an undersea post office in the Bahamas.
9. Abraham Lincoln's mother died when she drank the milk of a cow that grazed on poisonous snakeroot.
10. After the death of Albert Einstein his brain was removed by a pathologist and put in a jar for future study.