Vídeo-aula: 10 Common Expressions in English

Adriano Japan 1 2 21
Olá pessoal!
Hoje quero deixar uma dica bacana sobre o inglês falado.
10 Common Expressions in English, do EngVid*.
Enjoy! ;)

Resumão:

①twenty four seven
②get the ball rolling
③take it easy
④sleep on it
⑤I'm broke
⑥sharp
⑦like the back of my hand
⑧give me a hand
⑨in ages
⑩sick and tired

*http://www.engvid.com é definitivamente o melhor site gratuito para se aprender listening e muita cultura.
Tem coisa melhor que assistir à uma aula autêntica com um professor nativo só pra você?
O site tem 6 professores, cada um com seu canal, de acordo com o nível.
O melhor de todos é o James, sempre com piadinhas de duplo sentido e interrupções na aula pra contar alguma coisa nada a ver :lol:

Vídeo-aula: Expressions with the word "money"
Vídeo-aula: Love, Dating, and Relationships

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
That video is very useful and it's easy to understand.
What a nice hint Adriano!!!!!!
Adriano Japan 1 2 21
Glad you liked guys. ;)

There´s a total of 212 video classes ready for you to watch, learn, enjoy, and LOL (in the case of James´ videos).
Actually I´ve downloaded a bunch of them at the same time, straight from Youtube (using this Firefox addon), and they´re stored in my computer, waiting to be watched.

If you manage to watch at least 1 video per day, you can have your english and pronounce pretty in tune with the "real english" spoken by natives within half a year.

Anyway, as soon as I watch a good one and interesting enough to be posted in this place, it will be! ;)