Video de uma música

Hi everyone! How're you doing?
So, I heard this song live, and there's one part that they sing, in the intro, that I cannot understand.
The part starts at 1:16 and finishes at 1:52. Sorry, the part is pretty long. :/
Of course I can look out in some site of lyrics, but the problem is that they don't have that part in the lyrics.
Always starts at "Crazy now, what'cha doing...?"

I understand only a few parts like: "Always running away with the rhythm" and "Try like him, try so hard."
Not enough to make sense.
So if anyone could help me, I'd be very very grateful. :)

Thank you so much!
Here's the video:

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
dlr 1
?????????????????????????????, the wild boy's runnin away with the rhythm (the rhythm ....) ok
?????????????????????????????, the wild boy's runnin away and now they're trippin (they're trippin...)

I'm learnin all about(s?) to control the brother and I try like hard to not blow my cover oh but I ??
I said I'm learnin all abouts to control the brother and I try like hell, tried so hard. now it's so hard.

I can't really tell you what the song is about because I have no clue.. "learning all abouts to control the brother" makes absolutely NO sense. Listen to him for the sake of his music, but don't try to learn grammar from him!!!
Thanks dlr :D
I really appreciate your patience,

See ya!