Correção de texto: Impolite Children

I have to confess, when I was a child I used to be impolite, I used to make jokes of my colleagues and I was always up to no good. When I turned in a teenager I completely changed and began to respect others. Now I'm studying to become a teacher, one thing that bugs me is that the pupils don't respect their teachers, I've heard these days it is even worse than those times when I was an elementary-school student, My little sister told me that one of her colleagues led one knife to school, it really freak me out. Some teachers feel anger all the time and stressed because there is no way to make the students paying attention. Maybe, Brazil would be better if the students change and start to concern about education.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
1 7 52
Just a friendly suggestion

I have to confess, I used to be impolite as a child, make jokes about my colleagues and was always up to no good. I started respecting my peers more when I reached adolescence. Now, I'm studying to become a teacher, though I don't like the fact that pupils usually don't respect their teachers. I've heard that nowadays it is even worse than when I was in elementary school. My little sister told me that one of her colleagues brought a knife to school, it really freak me out. Some teachers are angry and stressed out most of the time as the students are incapable of paying attention. Maybe Brazil would a better country if we could get students change, and care about their education.
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
16 60 498
Hi guys,

Apenas complementando:

You should use the word "classmates" or simply "friends" instead of "colleague(s)".
The word Colleagues usually means "a group of people who work together".

:geek:
6 49 1.3k
At academic faculty as well, but then would be way later (I mean, narrative-wise), Cinnamon.
Anyway, technically you are right "friends" more informally said, and "classmates" would be a more apt description.
1 7 52
Cinnamon and PPAULO you're both right, nice catch :)
Thank you guys, I appreciate it :) I have much difficulty with writing, thanks a lot :D