Correção de texto: Marketing

2 8 111
Hospitality is part of the service sector and, then it is defined as a intangible product. (that we can’t touch or taste). By that the reliability is the service is the best guarantee for the customer.
The marketing in the hospitality business work as a creator of relationship and interdependency between the target audience and the company, promoting the service, stating their place in the market and increasing the company’s image. The marketing builds confidence on the product.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
8 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
3 15 131
Minha sugestão :

Para o trecho : increasing the company’s image...

Eu colocaria Enhancing the company's image.

Até mais!
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
6 49 1.3k
I learned that Hospitality can be a branch of the service sector, with the sub-branches of entertainment and accomodation. It´s the so-called hospitality industry.
http://www.economywatch.com/world-indus ... ospitality

Perhaps you meant that, or perhaps you meant that the staff, receptionist, employees, having the quality of "making you feel welcome".
I offered a description, for lack of a word right now, but others certainly will find it for us - perhaps even "hospitality" itself, but I thought you would appreciate to know that use of the term.
Ah, "hospitality" and/or "warmth" could really be used, but perhaps some rephrasing should be done to avoid confusion with the hospitality sector.
2 78
Sugestão:

Em vez de:
Hospitality is part of the service sector and, then it is defined as a intangible product. (that we can’t touch or taste). By that the reliability is the service is the best guarantee for the customer.
The marketing in the hospitality business work as a creator of relationship and interdependency between the target audience and the company, promoting the service, stating their place in the market and increasing the company’s image. The marketing builds confidence on the product.

Sugiro:
Hospitality is part of the service sector and, then it is defined as an intangible product. (That we can’t touch or taste). By that the reliability of service is the best guarantee for the customer.
The marketing in the hospitality business works as a creator of relationship and interdependency between the target audience and the company, promoting the service, stating their place in the market and increasing the company’s image. The marketing builds confidence in the product.

Nota:
Hospitality refers to the relationship between a guest and a host, wherein the host receives the guest with goodwill, including the reception and entertainment of guests, visitors, or strangers. Louis, chevalier de Jaucourt describes hospitality in the Encyclopédie as the virtue of a great soul that cares for the whole universe through the ties of humanity.[4]
Hospitality ethics is a discipline that studies this usage of hospitality
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hospitality
2 8 111
Nesse caso seria hotelaria, "the hospitality industry"
2 78
Neste caso, me parece que "hospitality" é mesmo "hospitalidade": a forma como recebemos um convidado ou uma visita e não indústria hoteleira.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
To avoid this ambiguity was that I came up with that aside note.
When it´s stated that "the marketing in the hospitality business" one may (or may not) be led to think about the hospitality industry.
Anyway, yes, it can be understood this way from the first paragraph.
From the very entry Hospitality on Wikipedia one could think of it as an intersection with the modern monetized counterpart..., until he comes to the Lois Chevalier part.
2 8 111
It was supposed to be a text about the marketing in the hospitality industry. I failed to be clear because of my lack of vocabulary. But I have learned some new vocabulary know.
6 49 1.3k
Thanks for clarifying Andrezza, and Carls for your comment. And yes, this Forum never fails to bring new words and meanings to them, I am more and more infatuated with it! He hee. :-)