Correção de texto: How to learn a language [9789]

What’s up guys, how’re ya doin’? Welcome back to another tip, but this time, I’m not gonna be giving a English, this time, I’m gonna give you guys a tip how to study languages without leaving home, I know it’s really hard to study at home because there’s no a teacher to guide you in your studies, and you won’t be able to have some questions cleared up, but what’s the use of studying with a teacher in a school when you can study with teachers online, when I started learning, I thought I’d have to go to a language school to learn English, but as the internet became a great tool to learn everything, there are a huge amount of teachers who teach languages, besides finding teachers to learn a language, you can find native teaches what’s even better, don’t you think?.
Many people say you gotta be a self-taught person to learn something by yourself, well, that’s kinda right, but to learn a language, it’s going to depend on the person who wants to learn it.
There are people who don’t facility in learning something without someone to teach them, but these people tend to be people who are lazy and don’t study at home, dedicated people tend to be more scholar and they are used to study everywhere, no matter where they are, they’ll try to study anyway, if you’re dedicated and you wanna learn a language seriously, you’re gonna be able to learn it for sure, learning a language by studying at home can be better than studying in a language school, you don’t have to pay to learn a language on the internet, it’s totally free.

Well, that’s it, if you wanna learn a language at home, you just gotta start learning it

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de melhoria:
What’s up guys, how’re ya doin’? Welcome back to another tip, but this time, I’m not gonna be giving an English lesson, this time, I’m gonna give you guys a tip on how to study languages without leaving home, I know it’s really hard to study at home because there’s no teacher to guide you in your studies, and you won’t be able to have some questions cleared up, but what’s the use of studying with a teacher in a school when you can study with teachers online, when I started learning, I thought I’d have to go to a language school to learn English, but as the internet became a great tool to learn everything, there is large number of teachers who teach languages, besides finding teachers to learn a language, you can find native teaches, which is even better, don’t you think?.
Many people say you gotta be a self-taught person to learn something by yourself, well, that’s kinda right, but to learn a language, it’s going to depend on the person who wants to learn it.
There are people who don't learn something easily without someone to teach them, but these people tend to be people who are lazy and don’t study at home, dedicated people tend to be more scholar and they are used to studying everywhere, no matter where they are, they’ll try to study anyway, if you’re dedicated and you wanna learn a language seriously, you’re gonna be able to learn it for sure, learning a language by studying at home can be better than studying in a language school, you don’t have to pay to learn a language on the internet, it’s totally free.

Well, that’s it, if you wanna learn a language at home, you just gotta start learning it
Bons estudos.