Retreat x Getaway: Qual utilizar

For my comic's title, is it better Retreat or Getaway?

So, I have this comic called "Retiro", in portuguese. The title has double meaning so I wanted to know my best option.

Retiro most times means retreat as a noun, but in rare cases means to retreat in first person present. So, people would think first of some spiritual retreat - that's where the characters are - and later, the act of running away.
But in English, I wonder if people will think the same way, if Retreat is a weird name. Maybe Getaway is better? But in that case the title will have a different meaning. A warmer meaning, I guess.

Well, thanks in advance for helping me -3-

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
2 22 127
Retreat is thought of the same way in English. In a one-word title of a comic or book, you couldn't be sure whether Retreat meant the relaxing kind or the military defeat kind. The double meaning would be in one's mind while digesting the content.