Vocês criam rotinas diárias para praticar o idioma escrito e falado ao qual estão aprendendo?

Vocês criam rotinas diárias para praticar o idioma escrito e falado o qual estão aprendendo? Se sim, como fazem?

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
There are plenty of hits you can search and crawl within, just using the keyword "aprendizado" and "aprendendo inglês" or something like this.

I like the proverb "where there's a will there's a way" and "there's no silver bullet". Anyway, as you are asking, I will let you know my opinion (which can change, because life is flexibility, balance, and change).
First, I don't have a routine, because I learn English when I feel like it, but I know well that not everyone that has much time in their hands.
So, one could split the English time in parts - grammar (with exercises), text interpretation, time for honing speaking/pronounce skills, time to interact (on the internet) asking or answering questions.
As an aside, one could find some time to listening music, reading (comics or novels, what you have) - that could be done with some variety.
I know that the reading variety could be spoiled sometimes (I got a story of the Zulu war that I couldn't take my hands off it. No problem, when you finish the novel you get back to the variety you wish.
Reading on sites like People (gossip-ish) The Economist/The Guardian/BBC (to learn about the news) etc, and you can even read the comments.
But I warn you, don't ever let these sites derail your focus, let's say that three to five news item would suffice. One can easily be distracted on the internet.
Ted Talks of old, are also good, and some other Youtube videos, but you have to choose well, you have to filter the ones with a better English. There are even lessons out there.
And there are sites with the news that could help you to build up vocabulary. LIke the VOA, for instance.
Others have more organized schemes, and they will certainly comment on this, my way is to learn English every day.
Okay some days I could not have my share of English, I would have something else to do or to go. But that's fine, I will resume my learning pretty soon and pick up where I left off.
If you are taking an English course then, it's even better, you can take part in discussions with other learners. Don't be shy, don't be afraid of judgment or to be criticized, speak your mind - period.
Is some doubt nagging you? Ask, ask, and if the doubt persists, ask again. And ask one more time (how is it that kids learn so much in such a short time?).
Okay, now what?
Be ready, open, and welcoming to opportunities of speaking English that comes your way. And they will, you betcha.
Sometimes you will think you haven't learned a thing, some people don't
Have such a good diction, or they could speak rapid-fire English. Still, the other could be a learner, or citizen of another country and their language come with an accent. Not to mention, the accents of some regions of the same English-speaking country.
It's natural, nothing to be afraid, and if you don't get it right first, you can ask them to repeat. Or then you can state it with other words, use gestures, etc.
English is easy, but not effortless. It's not as difficult as learning Portuguese! ;-)

Cf. Como saber que estou realmente aprendendo inglês?
Ref. harvest

Good day, Janaina.
Good luck with your studies.
Obrigada! Ajudou bastante.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Glad that you find it helpful.
I indeed gave tips about learning and how my learning process, but I would be happy to know how the preferred method of others. Since one has to find their own way, what works for one may not work for another, or for you.
Let´s wait for them to chime in. Again, I am glad that you like it.