What are you personally afraid of?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: What are you personally afraid of?

Answers:

- I’m afraid of losing my job;
- I’m afraid of being rejected by someone I love;
- I’m afraid of dying;
- I’m afraid of speaking in public;
- etc

Now it’s your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário maryziller 295 1 1
Franklin D. Roosevelt said: “There is nothing to fear but fear itself.”

Buddha said: "The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.”

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/with/keyword/fear/
In my opinion, there are several things in our lives that make us feel are afraid of a lot of situations but I think that the most importantly is to face the fear than but, not feel scare.
I wish it could be that easy but I'm sure it isn't, however I believe that it is possible when somebody wants to break besides all that things.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
I fear another Great World War.
I'm afraid of losing my parents and I fear the violence of our country.
I'm afraid of another Lula for president. She's called DILMA... My God!
Sometimes I afraid of not being a mother, but God knows everything, yeah ?
Avatar do usuário Henry Cunha 9970 2 17 177
Doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, fire trucks with blaring horns and flashing red lights bearing down on me, bird droppings from the sky, cars spraying water on sidewalks on rainy days, going up more than three rungs on a ladder, phone calls in the middle of the night, phone calls early in the morning, computer viruses, real viruses, needles, skunks, doctors, psychologists, the fear of repeating myself in such good company...thank goodness I`m not a hypochondriac!
I'm afraid of can't get carry my targets... I'm afraid of spend all my youth trying to learn many thing that i can't do...
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
The most thing I have fear (and it's just a litte) is the bad spirits, it's a problem when I'm about to sleep.