What are your plans for your next vacation?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
My vacations plans are to take advantage of the beautiful places of Rio de Janeiro and enjoy the best sights which Rio has.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
nothing.. im savin' my money! i'll travel to London :D
WhosRenato escreveu:nothing.. im savin' my money! i'll travel to London :D

Renato,

How about this rewrite. "I have no plans for this vacation, because I'm saving my money to travel to London for a future vacation."

Please let me know if you need help understanding why I made the changes that I did.
well,for my next vacation,i'm going to USA(ORLANDO) with my family and my cousin for my third time and i will go to enjoy very much...
I'm planning a tour to Santos for my next vacation, because I was born there and my parents have a lot of friends in this city that they don't see a lot of time. It's going to be a pleasure for other reason, since that is the city of my football time, SANTOS. Maybe I'll watch some play soccer.
gabriel barbosa escreveu:well,for my next vacation,i'm going to USA(ORLANDO) with my family and my cousin for my third time and i will go to enjoy very much...

Gabriel,

Please see what you think of this revision of your post, and let me know why I made the changes.

For my next vacation, I will be making my third trip to Orlando, Florida with my immediate family and one cousin, we hope to have a very enjoyable time there.
ENG_rafael escreveu:I'm planning a tour to Santos for my next vacation, because I was born there and my parents have a lot of friends in this city that they don't see a lot of time. It's going to be a pleasure for other reason, since that is the city of my football time, SANTOS. Maybe I'll watch some play soccer.

Rafael,

If I may I would like to suggest a few minor changes in your post as indicated by the underlined words. Please let me know if you understand why I made the changes.

I'm planning to tour Santos for my next vacation, because I was born there and my parents have a lot of friends in that city that they have not seen in a long time. It's going to be a pleasure for another reason, and since that is the city of my football team, SANTOS. Maybe I'll watch them play some soccer.

I hope this helps your study of English, and again please let me know what you think.
Bill,

I understand your changes in my message and I enjoyed them, but I have two doubts that rose when I comparred my version with your version.

In the first line, you wrote: "I'm planning to tour Santos for my next vacation...". You put TOUR as a verb, but, can I put it as a noun without grammar confusion, like it's below?
"I'm planning a tour of Santos for my next vacation..."

In the third line, you wrote: "It's going to be a pleasure for another reason, and since that is the city of my football team, SANTOS."
I mean "the another reason" is Santos to be the city of my football team. So, I don't understand the meaning of the AND. So, what do you think about it?
"It's going to be a pleasure for another reason, since that is the city of my football team, SANTOS."

I used to use SINCE also as a BECAUSE. Can is it true? If it's wrong, maybe it confused you.

Thanks a lot!
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
ENG_rafael escreveu:Bill,

I understand your changes in my message and I enjoyed them, but I have two doubts that rose when I comparred my version with your version.

In the first line, you wrote: "I'm planning to tour Santos for my next vacation...". You put TOUR as a verb, but, can I put it as a noun without grammar confusion, like it's below?
"I'm planning a tour of Santos for my next vacation..."

(...)

Rafael,

I guess you can say "I'm planning a tour around Santos ...", but let's wait Bill comment about.
And, welcome to the forum!

I've been to Santos once. Don't miss the opportunity to visit the aquarium, this is amazing!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Flávia,
My parents that lived there for six years told me about the aquarium... they also had an opportunity to go into a submarine in that city... LOL