Question: What could be done to reduce tax burden
Examples of answers:
- Encourage people not to buy pirate products
, strenghtening, this way, the Economy.
- Monitore prices and abusive practices;
- GET INFORMED. Some people don't know that when they have a car stolen, they can be reibursed for the IPVA relative to the remaining months of the year;
- Plan every each financial transaction such as investments and loans in a way not to pay more than should be paid;
- Reduce the complexity of the current tax system.