What did you want to be when you were a child?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I wanted to be a teacher, veterinary, medical and dental too, but today I am an environmental engineer.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I wanted to be a vet, but I found out I'd have to deal with frogs and snakes. NO WAY! Haha.
When I was a child I wanted to be a mechanic or an astronaut. :D
Actually, when I was a child, whereas I didn't want to get married, I wanted to be a priest lol. And later, I chose all the jobs I could imagine. Lol
Hello guys, this is my first comment on this forum, and first of all I want to thank all of you to share the knowledge with us, simple mortals..

When I was a child the world was pretty different from nowdays, but I wanted be a guy who work with computers . Now I am that guy and I am so proud of myself, because I think this is what I supposed to do or better I was created to do it! Just handle with the others problem and figure out a solution!

I am so happy 'cause I am here writing a post for you guys.. lets spread the word

thank you and hugs
Avatar do usuário Dude Spell 135 2
As a child, I wanted to be an air pilot or a superhero, Daredevil or Spider Man, two of my favorites superheroes. And my dreams almost came true!

I live near an airport, I became one eye blinded by toxoplasmosis and i have skinny spiders crawling all over my house. Isn't it a miracle? :o
Hello guys!
Since I was a kid, I've always liked of computers, games and so for.
So, today I do what a like beacuse I'm a computer programmer.

=)
Dude Spell escreveu:As a child, I wanted to be an air pilot or a superhero, Daredevil or Spider Man, two of my favorites superheroes. And my dreams almost came true!

I live near an airport, I became one eye blinded by toxoplasmosis and i have skinny spiders crawling all over my house. Isn't it a miracle? :o

Hey Dude,

A couple of suggestions if you do not mind.

First: Use airline pilot or aircraft or airplane or just pilot, in the last instance the preceeding would be implied in English, since we do not use pilot to indicate a race car driver.

Second: The proper construction would be I became blind in one eye due to toxoplasmosis...
orogerio escreveu:Hello guys!
Since I was a kid, I've always liked of computers, games and so for.
So, today I do what a like beacuse I'm a computer programmer.

=)

Orogerio,

I would like to make a couple of suggestions to improve your post, I will do so in the form of a rewrite, please let me know if you understand the changes or if you have any questions.

"Since I was a kid I've always liked computers, games and so forth.
As an adult I do what I like, because I'm a computer programmer now."
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
I wanted to be a soccer player. But I wasn't good enough... Luckily, I found out later computers and it drove me crazy. Then I became a computer scientist.