What did you want to be when you were a child?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
When I was child I wanted to be pilot.
When I was a kid I wanted to be a racing driver, I loved to watch Formula 1 races . :D
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2160 7 52

I've always wanted to be a soccer player. In some way I was, but just an amateur here in our region. Even so, it was a nice time!

Best Regards!
When I was a child I wanted to be a teacher...
I think a lot of girls have that dream! Someone knows why?
Avatar do usuário Frank Florida 210 5
When I was about eight years old, my parents gave me a board game for Christmas - it was about driving a truck around Europe and going from city to city delivering merchandise. I loved the game so much that I told my parents I wanted to be a truck driver. There went their ambitions for their son! :P
I remember that I wanted to be a soccer player. I have just made a bet with my brother, kkkk. I did intend to be it, while he had pretense to be a military. Well, i missed that bet, because actually, i have been graduated in engeneering.
When i was child, i never wanted be just one thing, i said: why be just one thing? If in the world there is so much to be done, have time for this, and yet keep thinking so, i wanted be veterianary, nurse, actress, and many others things that don't remember. Now, i want be tour guide and teacher for children. Still not sure.
I used to imagine I was a adventurer - a man who explores the whole world matching hard missions and facing all dangerous situations you can imagine.
When I was a child I didn't know exactly what I wanted to be when grown-up. My father was a truck driver, may be this was my most desired dream. But all I wanted to do at that time was to play, and I played all sort of playings. When we are kids, we have no time to think about future plans. Playing was that all of us (children) used to think about.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Omg, I wanted to be very things ...
one of them was to be teacher kkk. Today, I think: " god is more ".
Thank you!