What did you want to be when you were a child?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Question: What did you want to be when you were a child?

- When I was a child I dreamed of being an astronaut,
- I dreamed of being a fireman;
- I intended to be a soccer player;
- I've always wanted to be a teacher;
- I dreamed of being a famous singer;
- I wish I were the president of the country;
- etc, etc, etc...

Now it's your turn!
Avatar do usuário murilo91 245 1 6
When I was a child, I wanted to be an actor hehehehe and I always said I wanted to be an "inventor" too, I didn't know a name for it in portuguese, then I used to say "invertor", to creat things, I love doing such things, now I want to be an civil enginner, I always loved numbers, math.... and it's univresal, 1+1 é equal 2 in everywhere! so I am able to work all over the world! different from a lawer for instance, who can only work in the coutry he is graduated!

now it's your turn, tell us about you ;D
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
I always wanted to be a lawyer. :D
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
When I were a child I wanted to be a game creator, because I liked a lot to play games at viodegame and computer... But later I discovered that here in Brazil there are so few fields to work...
When I was a child, I wanted to be a writer,because I used to write so many stories. I was so creative
Like all girl ... I wanted to be a teacher and after a female doctor , a nurse , but I becomes myself a Financial assistant :?
When I was a child, I wanted to be a writer,hehehe
Of course...I didn't know what this meant,rs, because I was only 5 years.

See ya ;)
When I was a Child I wanted to be a actress ou a singer, but I grew up and became a architect.
This question is interesting, because despite I'm not a singer or actress in my profession you need to have imagination to build things. Actress and singer this is necessary too.
when I was child I liked to eat a lot. I dont know why, but I am 25 yeard old and i am lean yeat.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
When I was a child I wanted to be a biologist or a veterinarian... well, I'm at college now..and guess what!
I study Computer Science haha