What did you want to be when you were a child?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: What did you want to be when you were a child?

Answers:

- When I was a child I dreamed of being an astronaut,
- I dreamed of being a fireman;
- I intended to be a soccer player;
- I've always wanted to be a teacher;
- I dreamed of being a famous singer;
- I wish I were the president of the country;
- etc, etc, etc...

Now it's your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário murilo91 255 1 6
When I was a child, I wanted to be an actor hehehehe and I always said I wanted to be an "inventor" too, I didn't know a name for it in portuguese, then I used to say "invertor", to creat things, I love doing such things, now I want to be an civil enginner, I always loved numbers, math.... and it's univresal, 1+1 é equal 2 in everywhere! so I am able to work all over the world! different from a lawer for instance, who can only work in the coutry he is graduated!

now it's your turn, tell us about you ;D
I always wanted to be a lawyer. :D
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
When I were a child I wanted to be a game creator, because I liked a lot to play games at viodegame and computer... But later I discovered that here in Brazil there are so few fields to work...
When I was a child, I wanted to be a writer,because I used to write so many stories. I was so creative
Like all girl ... I wanted to be a teacher and after a female doctor , a nurse , but I becomes myself a Financial assistant :?
When I was a child, I wanted to be a writer,hehehe
Of course...I didn't know what this meant,rs, because I was only 5 years.

See ya ;)
When I was a Child I wanted to be a actress ou a singer, but I grew up and became a architect.
This question is interesting, because despite I'm not a singer or actress in my profession you need to have imagination to build things. Actress and singer this is necessary too.
when I was child I liked to eat a lot. I dont know why, but I am 25 yeard old and i am lean yeat.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
When I was a child I wanted to be a biologist or a veterinarian... well, I'm at college now..and guess what!
I study Computer Science haha