What do you like to do in your free time?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Well..I used to spend my "free time" studying english, reading some articles on Internet and watching TV. I usually play basketball on weekends with my friends. It's improve my physical fitness. I get in shape too..
Of couse, at night I drink some beers...
Avatar do usuário maryziller 275 1 1
I like reading and collaborating online to create an English course. I like cooking with my husband and dining out. I like bike riding along rivers, composing poetry, and making powerpoints, worksheets, and videos using web 2.0 tools like anmoto and xtranormal.

This is an animoto video I created about my friends who worked on designing the course which has yet to launch.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
I like to do a several things, like:
- Study English
- Surf on the internet
- Play with my puppy
- Ride by bicycle at 6 o'clock p.m.
- Or other things
I love studying english and Playing on the computer. Sometimes, I go out with my friends and my boyfriend. Every Sunday I go to my aunt's house with my mother. I like reading spiritual books. And Every Tuesday I go to church. ;)
I like to read books, watch movies, go out with my friends...
I like to do nothing , go out with my friends , watch movies all day , cleaning my car , eat a lot , and rest a lot , when I ´m dating , I prefer to do it of course ! But isn´t the case rsr
I like to watch all day long. Sometimes I go for a ride / walk, but most the time I watch soup operas, the doctors and movies, of course.

What I really like to do is go for a ride, but I cant afford that much gas, so I better go for a walk instead ...hahahaha
Nowadays, I'm always trying improve my English, because left few days to I traveling to broad.
When I have a free time I would rather stay with my family we go out or stay in home and see a move .
On saturdays I always go to rehearsal of my band because it's my favorite 'Hobby.
On sundays morning I go to the church, at nonn I have special lunch with my family, sometimes my parents comes in my home and we have a lunch together. ;)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
When I'm in my free time, I usually read a good book (in English), watch a good movie. I go out have dinner, I go to my parents' house. I take a nap and I spend some time here at EE forum and blog.