What do you like to do in your free time?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I like to play guitar.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Bacca escreveu:I like to play guitar.

Bacca,

While your reply is correct, I would prefer to use the definate article "the" so the sentence would read "I like to play the guitar."
I love listernng music, I love reading books too, but, I love go out for visit museums, bookstores, I love go out to dance. anyways, I love many things.
jeffsilva escreveu:I love listernng music, I love reading books too, but, I love go out for visit museums, bookstores, I love go out to dance. anyways, I love many things.

Jeff,

With your permission I would like to suggest several changes as shown in this rewrite. "In my free time I love to: listen to music, read books, visit museums, dance, and do many other things."

The use of the colon (:) allows the use of a list as shown above. It is misunderstood and misused by many native English speakers, so if you can master its use you will be one item ahead of many Americans. ;)
Tip very useful Slayman.

In my free time, I like study science and technology mainly as: chemistry, physics, computer science, math and all that one needs use the brain.

Please dear Slayman, comments my last sentence.
I commited two mistakes in last sentence, the correct is using the verb like this: 'using' or 'to use' and the other is 'I like to study'.
Aeduardo,

First please call me Bill, it is my nickname. Then try this rewrite of your sentence.

"In my free time, I like to study science and technology, mainly: chemistry, physics, computer science, math and all disciplines where one must use his brain." Your corrections were right on, but you need a subject (disciplines or subjects etc.) to clarify what you are using your brain on.

Over all, with the corrections, very good use of vocabulary, construction and grammar.
I thought about it, I tried to use the word 'one' in that case. Thanks Bill.
I like to get ou with my daughter and my like husband
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Ester escreveu:I like to get ou with my daughter and my like husband

Ester,

In my opinion the proper phrasing for what you are trying to say would be. "I like to go out with my daughter and husband."

I think your meaning was very clear, but the proper verb is go, and my like is not necessary, some very minor changes and I assume that ou was a typo for out.

Please keep trying and practicing and English will become easier.