What do you like to do in your free time?

I like stay at my home, I like play games, I like talking with my friends, I like watching ''The vampire Diaries'' on MTV
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
@Adeilson:

Well, I like to write in English, because that helps me very much.

So true! the same happens to me.
-----------------------------------
Ah, this little correction is just a well-meaning one, intend to help. Please don´t think of it as a criticism of sorts. Friends? ;) then high five me bro!
I like to ride my bike.
Hum .... In my free time I like to do a lot of things, read books, listen to music, stay at home watching movies. But I LOVE learn another language, more difficult better
Hello Favia!!!

In this crazy city like São Paulo, is not easy have free time, but some times I have.

Like to cook with my daughter, listing music and drink beer.
Like watch movies, read some articles.
Go to shopping with my family.
Not always, but some times I like study too.
I don't have much free time, but sometimes i have.

I live in Florianópolis, so I like to go for beach!
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
I really like to stay at home in my free time! Because my days are very turbulent. So, sometimes when I have a free time, I stay at home and sleep a lot then I wake up e watch some movies and eat popcorn. I like to do theses things without right time! That's it ;D
I like to watch the news on tv.
I like read historical books
I like dance and speak with my family.
Hey, guys!
Well, in my free time, I lke to study chemistry, for me, it's wonderful!
I also like to look my social networks and simply do nothing! Relaxing is always important, for body and mind...
I have two cute puppies, and I always spend some time with them, they're the most important friends for me, and they make me feel so good.
I don´t like too much to go out with friends, I am a homebody girl.
I love to play with my dog. I live near the beach. So I take my dog to there. It loves play with water. I go to the beach three times a week.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
I like to go to the movies, go out with my boyfriend and go to the mall!
I don't have free time hahah. I'm a student, but someday I'll be a doctor!
I like to read, listen to music and talk to my friends. I also occasionally enjoy a card game with my cousins! I'm a pretty regular guy!
I like to listen music, I really love to listen music! I like to ride my bike too and go to the beach.
OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
Honestly, I like to study english in my free time haha :) I like playing my guitar too
TESTE DE NÍVEL
I like to whatching films and series!
Well, I like to read. Now I am reading a Stephen King's book. I like to go to the movies too, watch soccer or some series.
I like play soccer,talking to my friends and play video games
Hi guys,

I like studying English, and play video games (PlayStation 3), games in English for training
I like to just stay at home, I like to watch a good movie or read a book.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
I like to watch korean dramas and series. I like to watch coreography videos and pratice them too (I actually like to do many things in my free time).
I spend all my free time reading, listening to internacional songs, watching series and people gaming, and also sleeping and eating.