What do you like to do in your free time?

I'm a bodyboarder, ! love the beach and the montains. I feel free. Also, I like reading and learning English.

Bye!
MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
I like indeed to get out with my boyfriend,

that's my favorite thing to do in my free time :)
In my spare of time, i very much like to go fishing with friends and riding my bicycle with friends, of course, i have different friends to go fishing and to ride our bicycles, they are distinct from different hobbies, just me, fit on both hobbies, by the way, i am wishing my congratulation for this wonderful site, E.E. I mean, some days ago, there was a great article at English Expert about bicycle parts, very good to chisel our knowledge.
In my free time, I like walking alone on the beach. I like very much to sit on the beach and read a book, is so good, I forget time for a while and thereby escape it, well, or go to a bar with my friends.
When I am feeling sad, I go to the beach, to see the sea, to talk with the sea, is very relaxing for me, for my mind.
The beach is for me my favorite spot is where I feel very good.
Sometimes I like to go to the cinema. I love to watch movies, beautiful movies with good story lines.
Many times I feel like an actress living the story, is like to be there feeling all environment.
In my free time I like to listen music in english and watch american series with subtitles and audio english, besides sleep a lot.
In my free time I like to read, listen to some music, watch movies or tv shows, play guitar, and a lot of other things.
APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
I like to reading a book
I like to surfing in the internet
I like going to the movies
I like listening music
Hello everyone.

Answers:

I love to play video-game in my free time.
I like to watch vídeos on YouTube.
I like to watch movies.
I like to get out with my friends.

By.
Hi people!

In my free time I like to do a lot of things...
- be with my girlfriend
- play some musical instrument
- watch soccer matches
- play PES on PC, rsrsrsrs

**please correct my english.. it's my first post! ;)
[]'s
EugenioTM 7 48
I enjoy to study english, listening podcasts, music, surfing EE website! auhauhua, watch movies, practice downhill, play some acoustic guitar...
I like to read, play with my sister, learn new things, speak english with myself, write...
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
i like karate-do shorin ryu, read a website news and sleep
In my free time I like read a book, listen to music and watch movies :*
Jerry Dorien 4 48
I like to go to friends' house, go out with my family to the mall, walk along the beach, go for a drive… when I stayed at home I try to read good books, listen to music, study English, play with my san, and so on. I think these things are great to use my free time well
I like to reading, listening to music, and watching my favorites series, reading something about a band that I like, finding new bands.
Well , I'm not that kind of person that do a lot of activities. I like to surf in the internet on my free time, and watch movies and series. I'm nod sedetary ok ? lol
Hey, everyone,

In the past, I used to spend my free time reading and hanging out with some friends of mine, however, since I'm going to do an exchange in USA, probably by the final of the next year, it´s time to study hard English, thus that's what I have done in my free time, specially on this vacation from college. For sure, I also enjoy this "lack of obligations" to go out, watch TV, read and listen to musics, however, studying English is my target while I'm preparing myself to do that exchange. I think that's is it.

See you, fellows!
I like watch a goode anime japanese!
I used to watch tv and surf on the internet in my free time, but on these days I've studied English and read some books! I also watch some tv programs, like The Simpsons and FRIENDS!
I like to study English, read books, listen musics and surfing a lot on internet.

PS: If I wrote something wrong, correct me please :)
StefanyILS escreveu:I like to study English, read books, listen musics and surfing a lot on internet.

PS: If I wrote something wrong, correct me please :)

So i'm gonna correct what's wrong here!
1º Listen to music.
2º Surf on the internet.

Also, you can say it like this: "I like studing English, and listening to music".
So if you use "Like, Love" you can say the verb with "ing" but without the "to" before it.

keep studing =)
joao.rohweder

Thanks ;D
I love student English in mobile phone, English...?! my life....
I LOVE Studying english here. I love stay here with you, you're so cool and this forum is very complete.
When I'm free I usually hang out with friends to hit on some girls.
Well , I like to have fun and it's only this!
I like to
  • study English
  • be with my friends
  • get out
  • use the internet and MUCH MORE
I like reading !!! I love books, magazines and newspapers. A lot of time of my live I pass reading. For me this is the best thing to do at my free time !!!
I like to watch movies, go out.
I like to fly R/C planes, and take photographs. I really like to take photos.
I like, study, watch movies series and cartoons, like too to the gym, dancing, reading and drawing