What do you miss most about your childhood?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
w.slayman escreveu:
ailime escreveu:I miss the simple life that I had and the fact that I would live without any concern.

May I offer one minor correction, any is plural and concern is singular therefore "a concern" or "any concerns", are correct.

Regarding your correction about any concern I think that any is an adjective and it can be used with singular or plural nouns.

Examples with singular nouns:
Without any fear for the future, boys have given up their ambition.( The Guardian)
Atheism "allows someone to move forward and speculate on life without any concern for the dogmatic structure of a religion."(CNN)

Any is normally used to indicate an undetermined or unknown number or quantity, usually in a negative sense, therefore in my humble opinion the preferred use whould be "any concerns", although the two examples you cited are prefectly correct.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Good morning Bill,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I miss when I didn't have problems, when I liked to go to school, when everything was new for me, my house, the people, the school, see the same things, nowadays get me bored, when I could sleep when I wanted, when I didn't need to wash the dishes. Oh, my life was good as child.
To be honest, everything!