What do you miss most about your childhood?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: What do you miss most about your childhood?

Answers:

- Being taken to school by my dad every morning;
- Inventing songs with my two same-aged cousins;
- Spending long weeks at the beach during summer;
- and so, so many other things!

Now it's your turn.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário josneywat 305 6
I miss being pure and innocent and that's all.
Avatar do usuário Gabi 705 1 1 13
I miss listening to my dad's radio every morning ringing with a radio song "vambora , vambora , tá na hora de ir embora vambora" hahahahah
I miss my brother getting annoyed with me because I used to rummage his things, specially because I've never been allowed to.
And I miss when my dad would go to bed, calling me to stay there with him and my mum.
I think I don't miss anything else.
I miss some people who passed in my life when I was child. =/
I really miss do not have work everyday. When I was a child I studied and played throughout the day. Now sometimes I don't have time to do all things i like.
I miss the simple life that I had and the fact that I would live without any concern.
It was a time when i was discovering a new world,finding out about the multiple faces the world can assume.I just miss the the way everything seemed new to my eyes and how naïve i used to be.
Well, I miss my grandmother who was a wonderful person, non only to me, but to a lot of people. She was used to tell me some stories when my parents were out at home. I am able to remember some parts of those tales. I also remember the gifts she gave to me.
More, I miss the time I was no tasky, it was a time of plays and imagination.
Gabi escreveu:I miss listening to my dad's radio every morning ringing with a radio song "vambora , vambora , tá na hora de ir embora vambora" hahahahah
I miss my brother getting annoyed with me because I used to rummage his things, specially because I've never been allowed to.
And I miss when my dad would go to bed, calling me to stay there with him and my mum.
I think I don't miss anything else.

Gabi,

I would like to suggest that you use "through" after the word rummage. Making the sentence read ... I used to rummage through his things, ...

Otherwise excellent word selection, contex, and construction just like a native English speaker.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
ailime escreveu:I miss the simple life that I had and the fact that I would live without any concern.

Ailime,

May I offer one minor correction, any is plural and concern is singular therefore "a concern" or "any concerns", are correct.