What do you usually have for breakfast?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I usually have my brakfest at 7:30. I like to eat some piece of cake and a cup of tea!
I don't like coffee, so I always drink tea on my breakfest.
Sometimes I also eat some bread or fruit.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Usually I have coffe and milk, a loaf, a typical Brazilian coffee.
Me too. My breakfast is coffe with milk and bread.
Breakfast is a very important meal for me. I get extremely weak without it. But as I'm always late to go to work in the morning I have just a cup of Mate tea before leave home and get to finish it at work.
There, I eat bread (usually two) with butter or cheese and ham, and drink coffee with milk.
Hi, good afternoon.

When i wake up everyday, i just drink water and a cup of coffe. Rarely i eat bread or anything else.
I Ussualy Have Bread and Chocolte :33

I Love It !
I use to have some milk and a bread with butter, or some cookies, you know, and some fruits like banana or apple. I live alone, so I don't pay attention to what I should eat, which I find in refrigerator it's cool for me. But, when I am at my father's house, I usually eat better, I mean, some coffee and more fruits, like papays, strawberry and so on. For certain it's good to have a substantial breakfast in order feel better and stronger during all day.

See you fellows.
I usually have bread and milk in breakfast .
I don't know what I have usually for breakfast, then I am going to write what I had today for the breakfast:

Some rolls, butter and milk
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Milk with chocolate, coffee (instant coffee, Nescafé), a bit of cinnamon and a pich of nutmeg.
And usually I eat bread with cream cheese, butter or margarine.