What do you usually have for breakfast?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
generally i don´t have breakfast. but when i have, i eat brad and yougurt
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Bread, crackers, milk, juice, soda
Avatar do usuário Frank Florida 210 5
I discovered quinoa about a year ago... it's a grain from Peru and very healthy. It's not very calorie dense... if you're looking to lose weight, you can really stuff yourself without having to worry about it. And it's alkaline and gluten-free... one of the most healthy ways to start your day.
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2170 7 53
Hello,

I often "start the day" drinking some chimarrão(southern brazilian kind of tea). After that, I eat some sandwich or a piece of cake. During the morning, when I'm at the office where I work, I drink some very small cup of coffee. It's usually like that!

Best Regards!
In my breakfast have Juices, fresh bread, milk, coffee
But what i do like is hambuguer.
i have control about it..
Toasts and coffee with milk. Once in a while I also eat cereal with soy milk. And oh, it's worth adding that I sure find it weird to eat omelets, sausages, bacon (!) early in the morning like americans do. Such unhealthy foods... (But I comprehend why they do so.)
I'm used to eat chocolate cake with some fruit's juice, but sometimes I eat breed as well.
I usually have bread with butter and Idrink a cup of coffe with milk very simple but delicious.
I usually make my own breakfast, because I live alone. But sometime I'm lazy, so I have breakfast outdoor: bakery or university.
I usually drink milk with chocolate and eat cookies or bread with cheese, I don't like so much butter. I sometimes drink yougurt or juice.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
I hardly ever have breakfast, but when I have it I eat Bread or Pão de Queijo and a cup of coffee