What do you usually have for breakfast?

I usually have bread with butter and a cup of coffee, tea, or chocolate
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
Usually I have some cookies, or a banana, with some fresh milk. I don't use to eat a lot during this meal, which isn't recommended, by the way.
I usually have cookies wih a cup with chocolate and milk.
I usually have for breakfast cereal,panckes and orange juice.Sometimes I have a a sandwich with tuna but i prefer a lot of fruits in the morning.
The breakfast is a important meal for everyone and we should eat health food.
Usually put some butter on the bread and then I put on a frying pan to melt the butter. I prepare milk with chocolate powder, and I have both together.
I usually have bread with butter and a cup(Or two(I love Milk!)) of milk.
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
EugenioTM 7 48
I have everyday bread with cheese, ham and jam, some fruit, juice. Milk with cereals from time to times. But man, I'd love to have that breakfast table on the picture in the first message!!
When I have breakfast I usually eat bread with butter, cheese, ham, milk, hot chocolat and orange juice.
Generally I don't have breakfast. But when I have, I eat brad and yougurt.
Bread, crackers, milk, juice, soda
I discovered quinoa about a year ago... it's a grain from Peru and very healthy. It's not very calorie dense... if you're looking to lose weight, you can really stuff yourself without having to worry about it. And it's alkaline and gluten-free... one of the most healthy ways to start your day.
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
felipeh6 7 58
Hello,

I often "start the day" drinking some chimarrão(southern brazilian kind of tea). After that, I eat some sandwich or a piece of cake. During the morning, when I'm at the office where I work, I drink some very small cup of coffee. It's usually like that!

Best Regards!
In my breakfast have Juices, fresh bread, milk, coffee
But what i do like is hambuguer.
i have control about it..
Toasts and coffee with milk. Once in a while I also eat cereal with soy milk. And oh, it's worth adding that I sure find it weird to eat omelets, sausages, bacon (!) early in the morning like americans do. Such unhealthy foods... (But I comprehend why they do so.)
ernando 2
I'm used to eat chocolate cake with some fruit's juice, but sometimes I eat breed as well.
I usually have bread with butter and Idrink a cup of coffe with milk very simple but delicious.
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
I usually make my own breakfast, because I live alone. But sometime I'm lazy, so I have breakfast outdoor: bakery or university.
I usually drink milk with chocolate and eat cookies or bread with cheese, I don't like so much butter. I sometimes drink yougurt or juice.
I hardly ever have breakfast, but when I have it I eat Bread or Pão de Queijo and a cup of coffee
OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
I usually have a glass of juice and cookies. Sometimes I eat an apple.
Gustavo Dias escreveu:
Hello, Atenir. I'm going to correct you to try to help in your studies, ok?

At home I have a breakfast.
I usually have a breakfast at 7:00.
I usually eat bread, cereals, butter, cake and cheese, and I drink a cup of coffe and milk, yogurt. And I also like to eat fruits such as papaya, khaki, watermelon, and sometimes I eat melon too.

Good studies for you, dude.
Thanks Gustavo.

Have a great day.
Hello,
On my breakfast I like to eat eggs with bacon and orange juice.
My breakfast is like 6:00 o'clock.
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Hello! On my breakfast I like to eat bread with butter, some eggs and to drink milk or a little of juice.
I usually have integral brear and black coffee.
I usually have bread with cheese and butter, chocolate cookies, some fruits and coffee with milk.
All the morning I have a breakfast. I love coffe with milk and a bread with butter, it´s delicious,
I usually have scrambled eggs and skimmed milk. I'm a regular gym goer, so I'm used to eating lots of protein.
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
I eat bread, eggs and cuzcuz. I drink coffee (sometimes) or tea.
I usually have bread, ham, milk, cheese, but I dont eat and drink
I usually eat bread with cheese, and I drink tea or hot chocolate.And I also like to eat fruits with iogurt.