What if it was confirmed that the world will end in 2012?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Marcio_Farias escreveu:No shoot! A very large asteroid will hit here some day. NASA scientists cannot account for all the near-miss asteroids coming this way. A Ceres-type may exterminate Earth on touch-down.

While EUA exists we don't need be affraid of asteroids and anything that can destroy us... They never lose a war for anyone... Nobody needs to be worried about that... If EUA survive we'll still have a future kkkk...
I would cry a lot, for losing my whole life studying and preparing myself for college... for nothing! So, I'd stop studying, I would do a lot of charity, have fun with my friends, forgive all the persons I've hurt and I'd declare myself to the love of my life! And I also would study Esperanto! xD
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2160 7 52

Probably, I would join my family and start travelling around. I would spend my time in that way! In my view, travelling is one of the best things to do in life! And if you can do it together with people you like, then it's even better.

That's it!