What is the best book you've ever read?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Márquez
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2160 7 52
felipeh6 escreveu:Actually, I should read more books. I can't say it was the best book I've ever read, but I remember that "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho was quite remarkable when I read it.

Once more I was just "passing by" through this question and I've remembered another book that has taken my attention. It's "The Celestine Prophecy" by James Redfield. In my view, there are good lessons there! If you want to get more information about it, here you are:

Best Regards!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Frank Florida 210 5
Tony Robbins has a lot of great material out there that has had a profound impact on my life. Mostly his audio programs, but his books are amazing as well - "Unlimited Power" is probably the most famous one. Highly recommended. If you want to just get a taste for his work, pick up a copy of "Notes From A Friend" - it's a summary of some of his best ideas in a short little book that's easy to read.
I think it is Harry Potter.

I don't have a best one, I love they all. But, if you ask me to choose one, it'll be Harry Potter.
I like of "A cabana" really is a nice book.
I also like of "Sherlock Holmes, The Vampire Diaries"
But recently i'm reading books
I have a lot of books that I love to read again and again but the one that comes in my mind every time someone asks me this question is "Dostoievski's Crime and Punishment" for sure.

I always carry it with me wherever I go. just some days ago I had the oportunity of watching the movie based on it: beautiful!

best regards.
I think my favourite book is Alice in Wonderland. I love reading, but in most of the times, I just can't read one book more than the first time. But Alice I read more times. It is amazing the magic world that Lewis Carrol created.

I want to say that I love policial (romances policiais) books too, how can I say it? It has an autor called Luis Alfredo Garcia Rosa that is my favourite.
I really love reading, but I always have serious problems to choose my favourite books; I'm so indecisive! but I think the best books I read this year are The Hunger Games Triology and Memoirs of a Geisha.
I don't have a favorite book, but i really enjoyed one called "100 dias entre céu e mar" by Amyr Klink. It's about a real adventure that the writer did. He crossed the Atlantic ocean alone by rowing boat in one hundred days.
There's another one that is very nice and it was writen by the same writer, it's called "Entre dois polos"... well, I won't describe it, but i'd like to say that there are a lot of beautiful pictures in this one!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
I always liked to read. I like many book. Among they what did more difference in my life, I read last year. Don't remember its name, but the history happen in Brazil. principal personagem have a problematic life, almost real history like cronic have to be. It's a history so interesting. Have romance, have adventure and a good dose of drama.
Other I love it's a of poems Carlos Drummond de Andrade special editon.