What is the best book you've ever read?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Question: What is the best book you've ever read?

- I probably might have read better books, but the first that comes to my mind now is "The Book Thief". The history happens in Germany during World War II. The narrator is the Death :shock: , and it tells the history of a ten-year-old girl whose family is hiding a jewish in the basement of their house. This girl steals some books and they have a special meaning in the unfolding of the story.

- I loved to read Harry Potter series / Lord of the Rings / Narnia series / Twilight series / Gone with the Wind / The Da Vinci Code / Robinson Crusoe / Pride and Prejudice / Moby-Dick / The Little Prince, etc

Now it's your turn!
I love Harry Potter and Gossip Girls series.

Sex and the City is a nice book too.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Hi Everybody!
First of all, I need to say that I LOVE reading. I really believe there is not "a best book", however there is "THAT book on THAT moment" and, all those books and reading make me complete! Don`t you agree?
Nice talk to you.
Avatar do usuário Gabi 695 1 1 13
I must agree that books are like music. There's a special moment in our lives that just make them move us.
There're always the superbs.
I've read "The Four Loves" by C.S.Lewis (the author of Narnia) and this makes me wonder how to say
"livro de cabeceira" in English.
And "Capitu" by Machado de Assis. It is intense and I found it highly recommended.
one of the best books i've read is

Title: How to win friends and influence people
Author: Dale Carnegie
God's Advocate. This book tell the story about a young lawyer that believe in his dreams and He doesn't desist of his ideal. His family is rich, but He prefer to be poor, but to live in peace. When nobody believe in him, He believe in himself and in God.
The best book I've ever read is

Title: Thirteen Reasons Why
Author: Jay Asher

The book is about a girl who killed herself, but before do it she recorded several tapes explaining the 13 reasons why she decided to end her life.
This question is difficult because I like to read several books besides the books from my profession.
There are a lot of books that I've ever read such as the secrets; the Kite Runner and then some.
Avatar do usuário Gabi 695 1 1 13
Gabi escreveu:And "Capitu" by Machado de Assis. It is intense and I found it highly recommended.

It isn't Capitu rsrs it's "Dom Casmurro", sorry!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
The best book that I've read:

Title: Perfume The Story of a Murderer
Author: Patrick Süskind

Hey guys you must really read this book Perfume was named book of the 1980s in Germany.