What is the best show you've ever seen?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Ok, let me be honest with you. I was thinking about 'concert' when I wrote 'show' :oops:
(Bill, fyi, concert in Pt is... 'show' - just to confuse our minds :D)
But it is good that 'show' has a wider meaning, so the forum members can write about any performance they saw (concerts, tv shows, theater plays, etc)

@ Luis: thank you for pointing that out.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Wow! I just have to answer that question. My most special, beautiful and exciting show was of my little Demetria. Because.. I don't know how to explain, it was a pretty feeling, the greatest feeling I've ever felt! I simply.. love her, I'm so fan, like I have never been to another artist. <3
isabelladevonne escreveu:Wow! I just have to answer that question. My most special, beautiful and exciting show was of my little Demetria. Because.. I don't know how to explain, it was a pretty feeling, the greatest feeling I've ever felt! I simply.. love her, I'm so fan, like I have never been to another artist. <3

Isabella,

I get the feeling reading this post that you really like an artist called Demetria, I am sorry that I have never seen her.
However I would like to offer a rewrite to show you how to better express yourself in English.

"Wow! I just have to answer that question. The most special, beautiful and exciting show I have ever seen was one starring Demetria. It is hard to explain the energy and feelings I felt during that performance, but it was beautiful and the greatest feeling I have ever felt. I'm such a fan, and love her more than any other artist."

If you will please see if you understand these changes and why I made them, and let me know.
I have never seen a show of the International Singer. In my opinion, the best show I've ever seen "Amigo é Casa" with Simone and Zelia Duncan.
At past mouth, I went the first time to show of the Ana Carolina Singer.
Amy Winehouse at Summer Soul Festival, in Sao Paulo.
Was the best show of my life. When I saw her for the first time, oh my God,
I screamed as high as I could.
She's amazing *-*

:P
Well, I went to Djambi's concert [ a reggae group ] ;
There were about a hundred people, it wasn't crowded.
But I could feel the music, it touched me ;
I went to this concert by accident, I was going to eat some pizza, but there was a stage set up[?] in a square ;
I stopped there, and it happened ;
See ya ;
Humm I have two best shows in my life.

One, is Slayer on Monsters of Rock ( 1998 ). The best thrash metal :-)

Another is Ozzy Osbourne, Belo Horizonte, 2011, because Ozzy is the god of heavy metal :-)
Muse in São Paulo, it was in 2008, and Planeta Terra Festival when happened a concert given by Interpol.
Michael Bublé, at Vivo Rio, 2008.

It was a dream coming true, he was amazing, singing for 2 hours, playing with tha fans...

His voice is really good and i'm so sorry that I won't go to his next show on March, because the tickets are so so so expensive...
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
The best show I've ever seen was "The Lion King"last week in New York.But I only understood something about 70 per cent of what the animals said.That's why I really need to improve my english.I really love traveling!