What is the hardest aspect of English for you to learn?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário EugenioTM 320 9
The most difficult field of english language, as any other language, to me, is definatelly vocabulary. Many times that I try to write about something or speak about something, there's allways some word that I can't remember or I don't have any idea of what it suppose to be called! I know that even native speakers might have this obstacle when speaking or writing too, so vocabulary, in my opinion, no matter how hard you study, you'll allways have problems with it!!

tell me if you disagree, cheers!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Hi there,

To be honest, I have thought about it for the last days and my opinion was changed. In the past, I guessed the hardest aspect was something related to grammar or informal rules. Now, unless for me, it's the ability to hear and comprehend what we listen without getting tired of paying attention to. I guess there's not some point that is the hardest aspect throughout our learning, it appear difficults that make English hard depending on the stage we are. That's what I think for now on.

Bye folks!
The hardest aspect for me is the use of the correct grammar in sentences.
The hardest aspect for me is the listen, the writing and some parts of the grammar, the easiest is speaking.
the hardest aspect of english for me is speak, i've never had to speak english in my life because i dont needed, nowadays i'm working in a company that gives better oportunities to professionals that speak english, so i started to study.
Well, In my opinion the hardest aspect to learn in English as second language is certainly the pronnunciation, because in English there are sounds that don't exist in Portuguese and that it's very different of portuguese sounds like the word "three"( by the way, I think one of the hardest sounds to learn, so far). Therefore, the strangers have to strive too much till sink in, learn and pronnounce correctly some english sounds.
Avatar do usuário Marlon X19 1005 4 16
To me the hardest aspect is to know when I must use ´´at - in - on - into - on the - in the - at the ...´´ It's horrible... :roll:
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Marlon X19 escreveu:To me the hardest aspect is to know when I must use ´´at - in - on - into - on the - in the - at the ...´´ It's horrible... :roll:

You forgot onto.
Hello friends! I've been studying English for a long time, I remenber since I was child, but in that age everything was so simple, now I just can´t upgrade easily, I have a long way to seek before get my fluency. Sometimes I doing it very well otherwise I make stupid mistakes in my writing and I have dificulty in listening when I'm watching tv or local USA radio.

I'm studying English and I dream to be a teacher/ translator soon but I almost quit when I think that "in this exactly moment I doing a lot of mistakes in my English"...
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
ENG_rafael escreveu:Hi there,

To be honest, I have thought about it for the last days and my opinion was changed. In the past, I guessed the hardest aspect was something related to grammar or informal rules. Now, unless for me, it's the ability to hear and comprehend what we listen without getting tired of paying attention to. I guess there's not some point that is the hardest aspect throughout our learning, it appear difficults that make English hard depending on the stage we are. That's what I think for now on.

Bye folks!

Hi there...

Our friend told exactly what i feel.

Listening is defitnely the hardest aspect for me! Sometimes i get tired of paying attention to comprehend what is being speaked in a music for example. I have to repeat, and again... its ghurrrr :evil: !! kkkkkk!