What is the hardest aspect of English for you to learn?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I guess the hardest aspect of English for me is talking.
Most of my knowledge comes from watching movies, listening to music and playing games, so I didn't have a lot of practice in speaking as I had in other aspects.
A lot of times my pronunciation is way off and I have trouble sounding natural.
I started to practice with a group of friends at work and noticed some improvement, but I still have a long way to go.

I dont even know how will I start practicing this.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Hello everyone.

I would say that my 'speaking' is terrible and I have difficulty to learn it, perhaps I don't have a good pronunciation or many words to express myself in a good way. I'm losing a good opportunity to teach English where I am taking English course, just beacuse of fear of failure. Summarizing, I really want to improve it.

For me the hardest aspect of learn English is everything!lol

Speaking and improve vocabulary. OMG, I get lost with the grammar: prepositions...It's seems to be silly, but a lot isn't easy to me.
I'm sure the first step to get through is loving the language. I love the English idiom. I hope get to 100% of knowledge
In my mind is "in, on and at'' and ''syllabes''.
Learning a language is not an easy job. You should study as much as you can. There are a lot of aspects in English language that are difficult. I gonna say just one: phrasal verbs. There are many phrasal verbs and it's really hard to memorize all.
I have more difficulty speaking in English . I do not have a large vocabulary and I have trouble with pronunciation.
For me is organize some phrases. Sometimes when i'm talking with someone in english, I pay attention in which words I connect to explain what i'm talkin. But, when i'm just typing a text, I consult a Translates Program for understand what is or not correct.

Anyway, I have a little difficulty for organize a text by myself without any help.
I think that my greatest weakness is the "listening". I have many difficulties in understanding what someone is talking, mainly when the people speak too fast.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Avatar do usuário OEstudantedeIngles 5420 2 16 105
Separating syllables . I still don't know how to do it properly.