What is the hardest aspect of English for you to learn?

Alessandro 3 13 98
MADEINRIO escreveu: Our friend told exactly what i feel.

Listening is defitnely the hardest aspect for me! Sometimes i get tired of paying attention to comprehend what is being speaked in a music for example. I have to repeat, and again... its ghurrrr :evil: !! kkkkkk!
Hi Madeinrio,

"I" is always uppercase in the sentences in English. Take a look at this: o-i-em-ingles-em-maiusculo-t4548.html

I hope that helps!
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
Alessandro escreveu:
MADEINRIO escreveu: Our friend told exactly what i feel.

Listening is defitnely the hardest aspect for me! Sometimes i get tired of paying attention to comprehend what is being speaked in a music for example. I have to repeat, and again... its ghurrrr :evil: !! kkkkkk!
Hi Madeinrio,

"I" is always uppercase in the sentences in English. Take a look at this: o-i-em-ingles-em-maiusculo-t4548.html

I hope that helps!
:oops: thanks a lot.
felipeh6 7 58
It's "Reported Speech" and also "Prepositions". They're not easy!
I agree with Felipeh. "Reported Speech" and "Prepositions" are not easy.
Prepositions is a subject that drives me crazy.
ernando 2
I guess that writing is the hardest aspect of the English tongue to me. I'm trying to improve it now 8-)
Certainly listen! But I've been learning some phrasal verb, and it's so difficult because there's not sense. I think to listen music is a good way to learn phrasal verb easily.
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
The correct use of punctuation.

And, In the beginning of my studies I was angry about the Present Perfect. lol
I didn't understand it at all. :evil:

But, as the time goes by I manage to understand it now. :P
I used to think it was Listening, but I just figured it out that writing, at least for me, is the hardest skill.
I've noticed I'm having some problems to write some words in English because I've been focusing too much on pronunciation and phonetic symbols. So I need to work a lot on this particular issue.
But in terms of listening and speaking, I'm okay. Not okay to the point of saying "I can understand all kinds of topics and accents", but okay to making myself understood and understanding the topics that interest me.
Hello, guys.

The hardest aspect of English for me to learn can be "speaking". I'm really bad at it. I just can't to keep a conversation with someone who is trying to communicate with me, and they can't understand me when I am talking to them, perhaps it is because of my pronunciation. I'd say I'm good at "writing" because I love studying grammar, however I need to increase my vocabulary.

Bye.
Diego Pikulski 2 5 42
Hello my friends.
I think everything is a little hard to do.
But in specially I have problem on my speak.
I can speak (or I think I can rsrs) and one friend of mine can understand what I say.
But I have the problem of thinking in what I need to say and in this moment I use portuguese too hahahaha
And I see if I try focus/concentrate in understand, I lose the phrases, so I think the best thing is paying the same attention which I pay to speaking with a person in portuguese.
But I am learning a little every day and this is improving my English.
Today I don't feel fear in speaking (this fear make us get blind to understand or do anything) but I know I need to improve more my English.
That's is all for now.
All the best.
I guess the hardest aspect of English for me is talking.
Most of my knowledge comes from watching movies, listening to music and playing games, so I didn't have a lot of practice in speaking as I had in other aspects.
A lot of times my pronunciation is way off and I have trouble sounding natural.
I started to practice with a group of friends at work and noticed some improvement, but I still have a long way to go.
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
Speaking.

I dont even know how will I start practicing this.
Hello everyone.

I would say that my 'speaking' is terrible and I have difficulty to learn it, perhaps I don't have a good pronunciation or many words to express myself in a good way. I'm losing a good opportunity to teach English where I am taking English course, just beacuse of fear of failure. Summarizing, I really want to improve it.

Thanks.
For me the hardest aspect of learn English is everything!lol

Speaking and improve vocabulary. OMG, I get lost with the grammar: prepositions...It's seems to be silly, but a lot isn't easy to me.
I'm sure the first step to get through is loving the language. I love the English idiom. I hope get to 100% of knowledge
In my mind is "in, on and at'' and ''syllabes''.
Learning a language is not an easy job. You should study as much as you can. There are a lot of aspects in English language that are difficult. I gonna say just one: phrasal verbs. There are many phrasal verbs and it's really hard to memorize all.
I have more difficulty speaking in English . I do not have a large vocabulary and I have trouble with pronunciation.
For me is organize some phrases. Sometimes when i'm talking with someone in english, I pay attention in which words I connect to explain what i'm talkin. But, when i'm just typing a text, I consult a Translates Program for understand what is or not correct.

Anyway, I have a little difficulty for organize a text by myself without any help.
I think that my greatest weakness is the "listening". I have many difficulties in understanding what someone is talking, mainly when the people speak too fast.
OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
Separating syllables . I still don't know how to do it properly.
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
OEI, neither do most of the forum members.