What is the most memorable speech that you have ever heard?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Nice that you've posted this video.I maybe wouldn't seen it if it wasn't here or it would take longer to discover it.What a billiant child.I might say this can be my most memorable speech too.
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
I don't know.

But I think it's a very full of datas speech... more datas then explanations
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Well Gustavo,
I don't think there are/were explanations to be made, quite the opposite, there are/were explanations to be asked.

Regards, :)
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12290 1 21 206
The straightforward speech the priest gave at my father's funeral. He really gave us a no bullshit yet tender, beautifully short speech with none of that "Ave Maria" mantra priests generally repeat themselves giving.

Laying down the corpse of my father, however, took a bit longer than expected. More than an hour later after the priest left. :(

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12290 1 21 206
ailime, thank you for condolences. (The old man, a firm believer in life after death with whom I lived for 56 continuous years, now lives in a paralel yet invisible world.)

On topic, however. You owe us your most memorable speech if you ever heard of one.
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2160 7 52

This is interesting, specially because is a fake as far as it is possible to research on internet:

- Bill Gates' High School Speech on The Eleven Rules of Life.

He has never said or written that! :ugeek: