What is your biggest pet peeve?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I really hate when someone is playing bad music (as Funk and Forró) when I'm trying to concentrate in something, or when I'm trying to relax. The thing gets even worse when they put it loud pretending that everybody on the world likes this kind of music, or when they didn't realize that the people around him/her is getting bothered. This is maybe the biggest pet peeve of mine.
Hi people!

My biggest pet peeve is people chew gum loudly around me and people talk with their mouths full.

I get really angry When drivers don´t use the turn signal!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Rude people are my biggest pet peeve, especially when they're loud. I just cannot stand them!
- My biggest pet peeve is people annoying me when i'm working.
- I really hate when i'm talking and someone cut me. So, they forget what i'm talking and I have to start over.
Avatar do usuário edrob518 3130 6 70
My biggest pet peeve has something to do with motorists. You know when you feel like going out for a walk on a rainy day and you're walking down the street listening to some music and, out of nowhere, you spot a car swerving into a puddle on purpose just too see you get soaked? Can you relate?
Unfortunally, this has happened to me more than once. I think such motorists should get a fine for doing something like that. Then again, some motorists go through standing water unitentionally. The best thing to do in order to avoid getting splashed by a vehicle is to walk far from puddles, I guess. Surely I have a lot more pet peeves, but this was the one that popped into my mind.